ExoClick Publisher Warning

Scripter88
Unless you have an adult site that gets lots of clicks and conversions, they will close your account and send you their stock email response from (Amy). This will happen once you start to make any money.

I am contacting you today from the Exoclick Compliance team.

On review of your site(s) performance we have decided to reject your sites as they are not meeting the expectations of our advertisers.

As such no pending earnings will be paid, as some advertisers will need to be compensated. No details can be provided to you as to why this action has been taken for security reasons.

Additionally your account has been closed as we will be not be able to work with you in the future. Any further new accounts that you register will be subsequently closed down.

**This ad network is not recommended for any legitimate website.